Q: How do I access the courses?
Once you have logged in to the site, hover over the ‘Courses’ link in the main menu at the top of the page. A drop down menu will appear showing any courses that you have access to – click on the course you wish to access.
If you were previously doing the course on our old site you can access through our new site by:
Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a short message requesting access with the following details:
– Course you are doing
– Name, Email & Company (where applicable)
– Username & password for the old site.
Q: Any technical issues?
– Are you using the browsers– Firefox, IE, Safari?
– Have you tried refreshing your browser?
– Have you tried logging out, closing your browser and then logging back in?
– Is your User name and Password correct?
Please email email@example.com with the following details:
– What error message comes up on your screen (if any)?
– What were you doing on the course when the error occurred?
Q: How many CPD points is the course worth?
1 CPD point = 10 notional professional development hours
Time required to complete these courses varies from person to person. We estimate that it should take between 1 and 2 hours dependent upon the user’s previous knowledge. This time does not include reviewing the literature we provide for your information. The professional development hours are usually allocated by your Registered Authority. If you have been directed to take the course by your Authority, ask them how many credits they award as this will vary for each discipline.
Q: How do I get my certificate?
In order to print a certificate you first need a 80% pass on the quiz and have the feedback form completed. Once these have been done you can access your certificate while logged in and clicking the ‘Certificate’ link in the left hand side menu of the course.
Q: How do I view the correct answers to the Quizzes?
You are able to access all quiz answers after you have completed the quiz. To access correct answers:
– Answer the questions to the best of your ability.
– Click on the ‘View Summary’ link.
– Scroll down and you will see the question numbers, green = correct, red = incorrect.
– Click on a question number to see more info.
Q: Is there any further training available?
On-site tailored workshops and seminars are also available by negotiation.
Enquire by calling 0800 628 746 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org